04 January 2013

2013 Goals

Last year, instead of making New Year's Resolutions, I set some goals for myself.  I think I met about half of them. Haha. Part of the problem, I think, was that they weren't time-bound.  Goals should be


So this year, I'm making sure that all my goals follow these guidelines!

Here is a list of what I'd like to accomplish in 2013:

1.  Read all the books on my current reading list (≈ one a month).
2.  Blog thoughts or a review on each one.
3.  Finish organizing/decorating my house (I have this broken down into small projects, but I won't bore y'all with details).
4.  Try 30 days of the paleo diet (May/June).
5.  Handmade birthday gifts for my family (spread throughout the year).

I'm sure I'll have more to add as the year unfolds, but I think this is a good start.  I will try to blog updates on my progress, in order to stay accountable.

I'm also planning to share my reading list (once I finalize it) with y'all, in case anyone is interested in following along. :) Stay tuned for that in the next week or so!

UPDATE:  2013 Reading List!

No comments:

Post a Comment