05 August 2014

Sunday Beach Trip

This past Sunday, we took the kids to the beach.  In our three years of living in Houston, we've only made the hour-long drive a handful of times.  I don't really know why, other than the fact that Drew and I aren't that into beaches.  (Seriously, we went snow-skiing on our honeymoon.)

The kids, on the other hand, absolutely love the beach.  And I found myself enjoying it a whole lot more through their eyes and experiences!  I can't wait to go again! 

Building sandcastles with Daddy was a highlight!
This kid is a fish.
She's not afraid to get a little dirty. ;)
Last time we were at the beach, he wasn't walking.  This time, he was running.
Mr. Independence.
Everything is more fun with a giant shovel.
Beach princess.
Daddy's devoted little helper.
My heart!
Favorite shot of the day.  I love the adventurous spirit that Drew is cultivating in our son.

1 comment:

  1. How precious! Seeing pictures of them having the time of their life makes ME want to go to the beach! ...and I really don't like beaches either....we must be twins or something ;) I love seeing little glimpses into your life through your beautiful, raw, and special blog posts.

    ReplyDelete