27 February 2014

The Red "X"



DID YOU KNOW...



…slavery still exists?



…there are 27 million people worldwide who are trapped in modern-day slavery?



…the average age of trafficking victims is 12 years old?



…every 30 seconds another person becomes a victim?



…99% of victims are never rescued?



These people are being exploited for manual and sexual labor against their will.

On street corners.
In brothels.
In factories.
In mines.
In homes.

In the shadows, hidden.
In broad daylight, in plain sight.

Across the globe.
Here.  In America.




I am standing for these men, women, and children.
I am raising my voice.
I am using my influence.
I am praying for justice.
I am fighting for freedom.
I am shining a light on slavery.



BE A VOICE FOR THE VOICELESS.
JOIN THE #ENDITMOVEMENT.

Partner with one or more of these organizations 
that are committed to ending global slavery:



You don't have to give money.  Just give your voice.


There are 7 BILLION people 
who can fight for freedom!

I'm in it to end it.


Are you?



1 comment:

  1. This made me cry!!! This is amazing! I love it! You're so inspirational, sis!

    ReplyDelete